Tuesday 12 August 2014

Cutting and Glueing - Part 2

I did some more work putting together Bolivar's troops this evening.

Firstly, the man himself. I printed him off last night. The penny is the base and the two pieces of matchstick will support the figures.


Voila!


These bases are prepared for the infantry.



Bow-armed indian skirmishers, for starters.


You can see how they are assembled here. As before, the strange glow is from my head-lamp.


Fast-forward about an hour and a half, and here's the infantry all based.


Some gaucho/llanero cavalry. This is s top view showing how the supports sit on the bases.


And the cavalry proper.


I still have another eight elements of cavalry to do, but I hope to fit those in in odd moments over the next couple of evenings. I should be ready to paint the base edges and the matchstick pieces on Friday evening.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...