Saturday 24 September 2016

Munera Sine Missione 2.4

With MOAB only a week away, I have finally written up some of the changes that Victor and I have been making to 'Munera Sine Missione'. They can be found in Version 2.4, which you can find linked from my Free Stuff page.

The changes include some adjustments to critical hits, new and modified skills for campaign games and a streamlining of the weapon definitions and traits, as well as minor tweaks to the wording and intent of the core rules. The next version will probably be the one that I finally put the campaign system in the rules. It's about time I did that.

Enjoy, and if you're in Sydney next Saturday, come and see us at MOAB and give the game a try.

1 comment:

  1. Awesome. If I was there I would definitely stop and have a go at it. cheers

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...