Sunday 8 October 2017

Working The Knight Shift

Sorry for the lack of activity recently. Since MOAB I have been snowed under with work, and haven't had time to think about gaming that much. This is going to carry on into next week, when I'm heading up to Brisbane to deliver a few days' worth of training to clients.

However I did manage to fit in a little bit of painting during the week; a new HOTT army!

I say 'new'. I was actually given it by a friend back in 2002, and started painting it then. It's been sat unfinished for most of that time, but it's almost completed now. And here's one shot of it in progress; the Peter Pig Arthurian army:


I hope to have the painting finished today, then I can do the bases when I get back from Queensland, ready for its first outing next weekend. My requirements for the HOTT component of my 6x6 Challenge require me to use a new army for each game, so this will progress me a little further, although I'll still have one new army to do before the end of the year.

6 comments:

  1. Holy cow. They look really good KK. Also, that's a very old bottle of Bad Moon Yellow you've got there. I can't believe the paint inside is still liquid.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I still have a few posts of that paint on the go. Actually there's a pot of Blood Angels Red I only opened last year somewhere :)

      Delete
  2. Lovely heraldry going on here! Nice work.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I think that's why I stopped painting them; I started on the heraldry and stalled, the just couldn't face going back to them. For 15 years :)

      Delete
  3. 15 years to completion is still faster than a few projects I've had sitting :-)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...